- Biohacking: How a DIY Approach to Biology Can Shape Our Future msubioethics.com/2019/10/31/bio… #BioethicsInTheNews 9 hours ago
- RT @medpagetoday: One hour until our Facebook live discussion with @DrDGrossman about ectopic pregnancy, abortion law, and the danger of po… 10 hours ago
- Social Determinants of Health in Medical Education: Ajegba, Bogdan-Lovis, and Kelly-Blake - Episode 18… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- “Ask your doctor” – or just check Instagram? msubioethics.com/2018/08/23/cel… #BioethicsInTheNews 14 hours ago
- From @ClinicalLeader1: Shared Decision Making and Its Impact On Clinical Trial Consideration ow.ly/VZSy30q0gCc 16 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Bioethics for Breakfast: Our Sick Health Care System: What’s the Differential Diagnosis?
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Three Cheers for the DNR Tattoo
- Recognizing Menstrual Supplies as Basic Health Necessities: The Bioethics of #FreePeriods
- Signed Off: Unconsented-To Cesarean Section, A Quarter Century After A.C.
Tag Archives: democratic decision making
Center Acting Director and Professor Dr. Leonard Fleck recently attended and presented at the 21st American Society for Bioethics and Humanities Annual Conference, held in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Fleck participated in a session titled “Ageism in History, Moral Thought, and Healthcare … Continue reading
Center Professor Dr. Leonard Fleck has a new article in the January 2018 issue of Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics. The article, “First Come, First Served in the Intensive Care Unit: Always?,” was written by Dr. Fleck and Timothy F. … Continue reading