- Charlie Gard: An Unnecessary Tragedy? msubioethics.com/2017/08/02/cha… #BioethicsInTheNews 1 hour ago
- The College of Human Medicine is hiring for the position of Center Director. Visit our website for details and to v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- From @HuffPost: Palliative Sedation, An End-of-Life Practice That Is Legal Everywhere ow.ly/ZCaC30kRN31 4 hours ago
- Meet the Center for Ethics faculty, who together possess a wide variety of expertise in bioethics: bioethics.msu.edu/homepage/people 21 hours ago
- The College of Human Medicine is hiring for the position of Center Director. Visit our website for details and to v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Signed Off: Unconsented-To Cesarean Section, A Quarter Century After A.C.
- Worried about your privacy? Your genome isn’t the biggest threat.
- Concussion in the NFL: A Case for Shared Decision-Making?
- At a Crossroads: Medicaid and Health Policy in the U.S.
Tag Archives: disability
On June 14, Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl delivered the Jean Vanier Emerging Scholar Lecture at the Summer Institute on Theology and Disability in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Stahl was awarded this lectureship based on her dissertation work and letters … Continue reading
Episode 7 of No Easy Answers in Bioethics is now available! This episode features guests Devan Stahl, Assistant Professor in the Center for Ethics and Humanities in the Life Sciences and the Department of Pediatrics and Human Development, and Darian Goldin Stahl, … Continue reading
Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl and co-author John F. Kilner (Trinity International University) have an article in a special bioethics themed issue of the Journal of the Christian Institute on Disability, volume 6. Their article, “The Image of God, Bioethics, and … Continue reading
Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl recently attended the Summer Institute on Theology and Disability in Azusa, California, held June 5-8. Dr. Stahl presented at two workshops. In “Recovering Christian Charity,” she presented on the history of disability charity in … Continue reading
Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl is currently the Vice President of the North American Paul Tillich Society and the Co-Chair of the Tillich: Issues in Theology, Religion and Culture Group at the American Academy of Religion. In November Dr. Stahl … Continue reading
With upcoming elections only weeks away, many Americans with disabilities will be barred from voting as a result of state competency and guardianship laws. Continue reading
Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl recently presented at the International Academy for Bioethical Inquiry (IABI) Summer Symposium, held August 8-10 at Saint Louis University’s Albert Gnaegi Center for Health Care Ethics. Dr. Stahl presented the paper “The Fate of Disabled Bodies … Continue reading