- Comments are open: Religious Coercion of Physicians: Whose Conscience Is It Anyway? msubioethics.com/2020/01/23/rel…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 56 minutes ago
- From @MichiganRadio: Prescription drug costs are rising, but Rep. Kildee wants to change that ow.ly/nmnU30qbOsQ 6 hours ago
- Religious Coercion of Physicians: Whose Conscience Is It Anyway? msubioethics.com/2020/01/23/rel… #BioethicsInTheNews https://t.co/aYzqSWCCzN 1 day ago
- The College of Human Medicine is hiring for the position of Director of the Center for Ethics and Humanities in the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- "Day in and day out, I cared for patients with cancer, a disease that had become familiar in a professional sense f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Religious Coercion of Physicians: Whose Conscience Is It Anyway?
- Dr. Laura Cabrera presents at 1st International Bioethics Congress
- Gene Editing: God’s Will or God’s Won’t
- Recognizing Menstrual Supplies as Basic Health Necessities: The Bioethics of #FreePeriods
- Concussion in the NFL: A Case for Shared Decision-Making?
Tag Archives: DIY biology
In 2017, Josiah Zayner live-streamed himself injecting a gene therapy construct designed to edit the DNA in his muscle cells to give him bigger muscles. This moment was noteworthy because the gene therapy construct had been created entirely by Zayner in his garage laboratory. Such work is called biohacking or DIY biology. Continue reading