- Charlie Gard: An Unnecessary Tragedy? msubioethics.com/2017/08/02/cha… #BioethicsInTheNews 1 hour ago
- The College of Human Medicine is hiring for the position of Center Director. Visit our website for details and to v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- From @HuffPost: Palliative Sedation, An End-of-Life Practice That Is Legal Everywhere ow.ly/ZCaC30kRN31 4 hours ago
- Meet the Center for Ethics faculty, who together possess a wide variety of expertise in bioethics: bioethics.msu.edu/homepage/people 21 hours ago
- The College of Human Medicine is hiring for the position of Center Director. Visit our website for details and to v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Signed Off: Unconsented-To Cesarean Section, A Quarter Century After A.C.
- Worried about your privacy? Your genome isn’t the biggest threat.
- Concussion in the NFL: A Case for Shared Decision-Making?
- At a Crossroads: Medicaid and Health Policy in the U.S.
Tag Archives: ethics consultation
Center faculty members Marleen Eijkholt and Devan Stahl attended and presented at the 14th International Conference on Clinical Ethics Consultation (ICCEC), held June 21-23 in Oxford, England. Dr. Eijkholt presented as part of a collaborative panel on “Helpfulness in Clinical Ethics … Continue reading
The Center is proud to announce a developing collaboration with Oakwood Healthcare‘s Clinical Ethics Consultation Service. Using video conferencing, Dr. Tom Tomlinson will be available to assist with cases and provide education to the Oakwood team. The Center is excited to partner with Oakwood as … Continue reading