- From @JAMA_current: Silent Space ow.ly/Q94Y30lSVDL 6 hours ago
- Join us now at msubioethics.clickwebinar.com/brownbag #webinar #livestream #bioethics #psychiatry #mentalhealth https://t.co/untCy1ZQMe 8 hours ago
- Today's Bioethics Brownbag & Webinar Series event on "Therapeutic Privilege in Psychiatry? The Case of Borderline P… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Today from 12-1 pm ET: "Therapeutic Privilege in Psychiatry? The Case of Borderline Personality Disorder." Join the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Mass Shootings, Mental Illness and Stigma msubioethics.com/2017/11/16/mas… #BioethicsInTheNews 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do psychiatrists choose not to disclose borderline personality disorder diagnoses with patients?
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Dr. Cabrera an expert panelist at international neurotechnology event
- Charlie Gard: An Unnecessary Tragedy?
- Concussion in the NFL: A Case for Shared Decision-Making?
Tag Archives: ethics consultation
Center faculty members Marleen Eijkholt and Devan Stahl attended and presented at the 14th International Conference on Clinical Ethics Consultation (ICCEC), held June 21-23 in Oxford, England. Dr. Eijkholt presented as part of a collaborative panel on “Helpfulness in Clinical Ethics … Continue reading
The Center is proud to announce a developing collaboration with Oakwood Healthcare‘s Clinical Ethics Consultation Service. Using video conferencing, Dr. Tom Tomlinson will be available to assist with cases and provide education to the Oakwood team. The Center is excited to partner with Oakwood as … Continue reading