- From @umichmedicine: Who Has a Right to Ask if You’re Vaccinated? healthblog.uofmhealth.org/wellness-preve… 4 hours ago
- Video: Maternity Care Deserts in Rural Michigan bioethics.msu.edu/public-seminar… https://t.co/mdIK6Y93bj 7 hours ago
- RT @CityofEL: Through Friday, May 7, no appointment is needed at the @InghamHealth's drive-thru COVID-19 vaccination clinic at the MSU Pavi… 12 hours ago
- This week we officially announced our name change: Center for Bioethics and Social Justice. Visit our blog to read… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- If Whole Genome Sequencing is So Cheap and Quick, Why Shouldn’t Everyone Have It Done? #BioethicsInTheNews… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Human Microchip Implantation: A Bridge Too Far?
- Center for Bioethics and Social Justice: new name, mission, and leadership
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- If Whole Genome Sequencing is So Cheap and Quick, Why Shouldn't Everyone Have It Done?
- Gene Editing: God’s Will or God’s Won’t
Tag Archives: European Union
Center Acting Director and Professor Dr. Leonard Fleck spoke earlier this month at a virtual symposium presented by University of Groningen in Groningen, Netherlands. The event’s theme was “Barriers and future directions of personalized medicine: from the bench to the … Continue reading