- Charlie Gard: An Unnecessary Tragedy? msubioethics.com/2017/08/02/cha… #BioethicsInTheNews 1 hour ago
- The College of Human Medicine is hiring for the position of Center Director. Visit our website for details and to v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- From @HuffPost: Palliative Sedation, An End-of-Life Practice That Is Legal Everywhere ow.ly/ZCaC30kRN31 4 hours ago
- Meet the Center for Ethics faculty, who together possess a wide variety of expertise in bioethics: bioethics.msu.edu/homepage/people 21 hours ago
- The College of Human Medicine is hiring for the position of Center Director. Visit our website for details and to v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Signed Off: Unconsented-To Cesarean Section, A Quarter Century After A.C.
- Worried about your privacy? Your genome isn’t the biggest threat.
- Concussion in the NFL: A Case for Shared Decision-Making?
- At a Crossroads: Medicaid and Health Policy in the U.S.
Tag Archives: guest editor
Leonard Fleck, PhD, served as guest editor for a “seminar series” in the journal Urologic Oncology on the topic of personalized medicine. He wrote the introduction to the series and contributed one of the four essays: “Just Caring: Assessing the … Continue reading