- From @umichmedicine: Who Has a Right to Ask if You’re Vaccinated? healthblog.uofmhealth.org/wellness-preve… 6 hours ago
- Video: Maternity Care Deserts in Rural Michigan bioethics.msu.edu/public-seminar… https://t.co/mdIK6Y93bj 9 hours ago
- RT @CityofEL: Through Friday, May 7, no appointment is needed at the @InghamHealth's drive-thru COVID-19 vaccination clinic at the MSU Pavi… 14 hours ago
- This week we officially announced our name change: Center for Bioethics and Social Justice. Visit our blog to read… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- If Whole Genome Sequencing is So Cheap and Quick, Why Shouldn’t Everyone Have It Done? #BioethicsInTheNews… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Human Microchip Implantation: A Bridge Too Far?
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Center for Bioethics and Social Justice: new name, mission, and leadership
- If Whole Genome Sequencing is So Cheap and Quick, Why Shouldn't Everyone Have It Done?
- Gene Editing: God’s Will or God’s Won’t
Tag Archives: Hastings Center Report
Dr. Fleck published in ‘Hastings Center Report’ on Black Lives Matter and inequities in the U.S. healthcare system
In the current issue of the Hastings Center Report, Center Acting Director and Professor Dr. Leonard Fleck shared a perspective on “Some Lives Matter: The Dirty Little Secret of the U.S. Health Care System.” Abstract: Our health care system in … Continue reading
A new book review by Center Professor Dr. Leonard Fleck has been published in the September/October 2017 Hastings Center Report. Titled “Despairing about Health Disparities,” Dr. Fleck reviews the book Understanding Health Inequalities and Justice: New Conversations across the Disciplines, edited … Continue reading