- RT @MSUnews: .@DrDebFurrHolden, associate dean for Public Health Integration at @michiganstateu, answers questions about resuming the Johns… 2 days ago
- From @umichmedicine: Who Has a Right to Ask if You’re Vaccinated? healthblog.uofmhealth.org/wellness-preve… 3 days ago
- Video: Maternity Care Deserts in Rural Michigan bioethics.msu.edu/public-seminar… https://t.co/mdIK6Y93bj 3 days ago
- RT @CityofEL: Through Friday, May 7, no appointment is needed at the @InghamHealth's drive-thru COVID-19 vaccination clinic at the MSU Pavi… 3 days ago
- This week we officially announced our name change: Center for Bioethics and Social Justice. Visit our blog to read… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Human Microchip Implantation: A Bridge Too Far?
- If Whole Genome Sequencing is So Cheap and Quick, Why Shouldn't Everyone Have It Done?
- Gene Editing: God’s Will or God’s Won’t
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Center for Bioethics and Social Justice: new name, mission, and leadership
Tag Archives: health care justice
This post is a part of our Bioethics in the News series. For more information, click here. By Leonard M. Fleck, Ph.D. In a recent commentary in Time (Aug. 23, 2013), Hadley Heath argued that women ought to pay more … Continue reading
Leonard M. Fleck writes on balancing the costs of medical care in a “just” and “caring” manner in a time of limited resources. Read the article which was published October 2, 2009 in the Detroit News: fleck_detroitnews_oct_09