- Should we trust giant tech companies and entrepreneurs with reading our brains? msubioethics.com/2019/09/12/tru…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Join us on October 16 as we begin this year's Bioethics Brownbag & Webinar Series! We're looking forward to Mark Va… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- You can help support the Center and its mission by making a tax-deductible donation. Visit our website to learn mor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- In our latest #BioethicsInTheNews commentary, Dr. Laura Cabrera asks: Should we trust giant tech companies and entr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- What is bioethics? Visit our website to learn more about specific areas within bioethics, and get connected to a va… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Should we trust giant tech companies and entrepreneurs with reading our brains?
- Join us for the upcoming Bioethics Brownbag & Webinar Series lecture with Karen Kelly-Blake
- Can brain scans spot criminal intent?
- A Brain Dead Little Girl Raises Some Big Questions
Tag Archives: health care reform
Center Professor Dr. Leonard Fleck recently gave a keynote address at the 2017 Pediatric Bioethics Day at Norton Children’s Hospital in Louisville, KY, held on September 20. Titled “Just Caring: Health Reform, Cost Control, and the Fate of Children with … Continue reading
This post is a part of our Bioethics in the News series By Sean A. Valles, PhD The recently abandoned effort to pass the American Health Care Act (AHCA) was a massive blunder for the Trump administration, failing in its … Continue reading
This post is a part of our Bioethics in the News series By Leonard Fleck, PhD Republicans have not coalesced around any comprehensive proposal to replace the Affordable Care Act (though one is now on the table and intensely disputed). … Continue reading