- Meet the Center for Ethics faculty, who together possess a wide variety of expertise in bioethics: bioethics.msu.edu/homepage/people 11 hours ago
- Expanded Carrier Screening for an Increasingly Diverse Population - bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… #bioethics #genetics #video 13 hours ago
- Doctors’ Fear of Malpractice Causes a Lot of Unnecessary Care - ow.ly/coAa30fpmvU via @Healthline 13 hours ago
- Our faculty are committed to research in a broad range of areas within bioethics. Learn more about current projects: bioethics.msu.edu/homepage/resea… 14 hours ago
- Scientists grow bullish on pig-to-human transplants - ow.ly/UJ8830fpA36 via @sciencemagazine #organtransplants 15 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Medicine’s Collusion with False Hopes: Rights to try, false hope, and the spine of the profession
- Concussion in the NFL: A Case for Shared Decision-Making?
- Charlie Gard: An Unnecessary Tragedy?
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Dr. Fleck presents at International Bioethics Retreat in Paris
Tag Archives: health information technology
On February 12, 2015, Center Assistant Professor Dr. Karen Kelly-Blake presented a poster, “African-American Patients’ Perception of Health Information Technology Use in their Doctor’s Office: A Qualitative Analysis of Telephone Interviews,” at the 2015 Conference for the National Association of African American … Continue reading
Center Research Associate Karen Kelly-Blake, PhD, won best poster presentation for practitioner/faculty/teacher at the 37th Annual Michigan Family Medicine Research Day Conference on May 22, 2014 in Howell, MI. Dr. Kelly-Blake presented the poster “African American patient’s perception of health information technology … Continue reading