- Announcing the Spring 2018 Bioethics Brownbag & Webinar Series msubioethics.com/2018/01/15/spr… 8 hours ago
- We offer a range of clinical ethics services to assist health care organizations in delivering ethically sound care: bioethics.msu.edu/professional-s… 9 hours ago
- Medical personnel's ethical challenges in military war zones ow.ly/kTgB30hN5xV via @NewsMedical 11 hours ago
- In this recorded webinar, Dr. Christian Vercler (@halstedjr) looks at the different ethical frameworks that support… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- In our latest #BioethicsInTheNews commentary, Dr. Tomlinson puts up "Three Cheers for the DNR Tattoo." Comments are… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Concussion in the NFL: A Case for Shared Decision-Making?
- Mass Shootings, Mental Illness and Stigma
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- How do we explain to patients what genetic test results might mean for their baby when they have only been validated in other populations?
- Vaccination, Free Riders, and Family Autonomy
Tag Archives: ICU
Center Professor Dr. Leonard Fleck has a new article in the January 2018 issue of Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics. The article, “First Come, First Served in the Intensive Care Unit: Always?,” was written by Dr. Fleck and Timothy F. … Continue reading
Bioethics for Breakfast: Advanced Dementia and the ICU Siren’s Song: When We Build It, Why Do They Come?
Kevin Foley, MD, and Leonard Fleck, PhD, presented at the Bioethics for Breakfast event on December 8, 2016, offering perspective and insight on the topic, “Advanced Dementia and the ICU Siren’s Song: When We Build It, Why Do They Come?” When … Continue reading
The work of Center Professor Dr. Leonard Fleck appears in the new book Prioritization in Medicine: An International Dialogue, published by Springer. Dr. Fleck’s chapter is titled “Just Caring: Fair Innings and Priority Setting.” Dr. Fleck also has an article in the … Continue reading
Earlier this month, Center Professor Dr. Len Fleck attended the American Philosophical Association’s Eastern Division meeting in Washington D.C. Dr. Fleck organized and chaired a session for the Philosophy and Medicine Committee, titled “Removing Patients from the ICU: Is It … Continue reading