- In our latest #BioethicsInTheNews commentary, Dr. Tomlinson puts up "Three Cheers for the DNR Tattoo." Comments are… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- Meet the Center for Ethics faculty, who together possess a wide variety of expertise in bioethics: bioethics.msu.edu/homepage/people 4 hours ago
- Bioethics in Action, Part II: Teaching About the Challenge of Balancing the Needs of Patients nyti.ms/2EwFpfl via @nytimes 5 hours ago
- The Medical Ethics Resource Network of Michigan: a History - Episode 3 bioethics.msu.edu/podcasts/95-po… #NoEasyAnswers #podcast 6 hours ago
- Bioethics in Action, Part I: Helping Students Explore Difficult Questions in Health Care nyti.ms/2EsXoTV via @nytimes 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: IMD Foundation
Center Professor Emerita Margaret Holmes-Rovner has been recognized by the Informed Medical Decisions Foundation as one of 25 Shared Decision Making Champions. Click the link to view the slideshow that describes the contributions to shared decision making made by each individual.