- Could the brain dead be raised from the dead? Dr. Tomlinson discusses recent research in our latest… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics event, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Watch: Whoopie Pies, Super-Size Fries: “Just” Snacks? “Just” Des(s)erts? bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… 1 day ago
- Interested in publications by Center faculty? Visit our website for a comprehensive list of their most recent artic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Resurrection 2030 Style: Reanimating the Brain? msubioethics.com/2019/05/23/res… #BioethicsInTheNews https://t.co/UzVeO8O8oB 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Signed Off: Unconsented-To Cesarean Section, A Quarter Century After A.C.
- Three Cheers for the DNR Tattoo
- Resurrection 2030 Style: Reanimating the Brain?
- Making Martyrs of Our Children: Religious Exemptions in Child Abuse and Neglect Cases
- Politics and the Other Lead Poisoning: The Public Health Ethics of Gun Violence
Tag Archives: interdisciplinary work
On Friday, March 30, Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl participated in an Interdisciplinary Forum on Humanities in the Health Sciences, presented by the Vice President for Research and Graduate Studies at Michigan State University. The panel consisted of five presenters discussing … Continue reading