- From @TheAtlantic: The Hidden Crisis in Rural America: A Lack of Mental-Health Services ow.ly/O8mW30q0hXR 3 hours ago
- RT @bermaninstitute: More Americans Are Dying at Home Than in Hospitals - In a historic reversal, fewer patients are dying in hospitals. Bu… 4 hours ago
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics event, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Watch: Speaking for the Dying: Life-and-Death Decisions in Intensive Care bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 21 hours ago
- How can social determinants of health be integrated effectively into medical education and clinical practice? Liste… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Recognizing Menstrual Supplies as Basic Health Necessities: The Bioethics of #FreePeriods
- Resurrection 2030 Style: Reanimating the Brain?
- Should we trust giant tech companies and entrepreneurs with reading our brains?
- Charlie Gard: An Unnecessary Tragedy?
- Concussion in the NFL: A Case for Shared Decision-Making?
Tag Archives: International Neuroethics Society
Last month Center Assistant Professor Dr. Laura Cabrera presented at the International Neuroethics Society (INS) Annual Meeting in Chicago. The meeting theme, “Mapping Neuroethics: An Expanded Vision” resulted in a gathering of a truly diverse group of scholars, scientists, clinicians, … Continue reading
The International Neuroethics Society (INS) Emerging Issues Task Force has a new article in AJOB Neuroscience on “Neuroethics at 15: The Current and Future Environment for Neuroethics.” Center Assistant Professor Dr. Laura Cabrera is a member of the task force, which … Continue reading
Center Assistant Professor Dr. Laura Cabrera is one of the two International Neuroethics Society representatives who are a part of the IEEE BRAIN group. The IEEE Brain group is part of the IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers), the … Continue reading
Dr. Cabrera recently attended two events in Washington, D.C.: The International Neuroethics Society (INS) annual meeting, and the 47th annual meeting of the Society for Neuroscience (SfN). International Neuroethics Society This year the INS meeting theme was “Honoring our History, Forging … Continue reading
On November 10-11, 2016, Center Assistant Professor Dr. Laura Cabrera attended the International Neuroethics Society (INS) Annual Meeting held in San Diego, California. This year the INS meeting celebrated the 10th anniversary of the society, and it was a day … Continue reading