Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Philosophy, Mental Illness, and Mass Shootings
- Three Cheers for the DNR Tattoo
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- "Living Cadavers" in Bangladesh: Bioviolence in the Human Organ Bazaar
- "I Sold My Kidney...To Repay the Loans"...Professor Monir Moniruzzaman's work in organ trafficking featured on MSU News
Tag Archives: Kayte Spector-Bagdady
How do we explain to patients what genetic test results might mean for their baby when they have only been validated in other populations?
Expanded Carrier Screening for an Increasingly Diverse Population: Embracing the Promise of the Future or Ignoring the Sins of the Past? Event Flyer Race and ethnic groups have been tracking heritable conditions endemic within their communities for decades, but past … Continue reading