- From @umichmedicine: Who Has a Right to Ask if You’re Vaccinated? healthblog.uofmhealth.org/wellness-preve… 4 hours ago
- Video: Maternity Care Deserts in Rural Michigan bioethics.msu.edu/public-seminar… https://t.co/mdIK6Y93bj 7 hours ago
- RT @CityofEL: Through Friday, May 7, no appointment is needed at the @InghamHealth's drive-thru COVID-19 vaccination clinic at the MSU Pavi… 12 hours ago
- This week we officially announced our name change: Center for Bioethics and Social Justice. Visit our blog to read… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- If Whole Genome Sequencing is So Cheap and Quick, Why Shouldn’t Everyone Have It Done? #BioethicsInTheNews… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Human Microchip Implantation: A Bridge Too Far?
- Center for Bioethics and Social Justice: new name, mission, and leadership
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- If Whole Genome Sequencing is So Cheap and Quick, Why Shouldn't Everyone Have It Done?
- Gene Editing: God’s Will or God’s Won’t
Tag Archives: maternal health
Announcing the first event of the 2020-2021 Bioethics Public Seminar Series (formerly the Bioethics Brownbag & Webinar Series) on “Maternity Care Deserts in Rural Michigan.” Continue reading
Center for Ethics Assistant Director Libby Bogdan-Lovis is a co-investigator on the project “Buffers, Barriers, and Resiliency in Breastfeeding Behaviors of Asian American Mothers.” The project is funded by the Trifecta Initiative for Interdisciplinary Health Research, a collaboration between the … Continue reading
Every woman who dies during or after pregnancy has a story to tell, a story that can teach us how to prevent other maternal deaths. Renée Canady, PhD, MPA, and Cheryl Larry-Osman, RN, MS, CNM, presented at the February 21st … Continue reading