- We offer a range of clinical ethics services to assist health care organizations in delivering ethically sound care… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- The Bioethics Minor is open to undergraduates at @michiganstateu. The program is administered by @lymanbriggs, but… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Informed Consent in Africa for Adolescents’ Participation in Health Research msubioethics.com/2018/06/14/inf…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Organ Donation Models: Eijkholt and Fleck - Episode 8 bioethics.msu.edu/podcasts/95-po… #NoEasyAnswers #podcast https://t.co/pRgHjQDfSP 13 hours ago
- New in 'Qualitative Health Research' from Dr. Tomlinson's #biobank research team: Biobanks and the Moral Concerns o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Informed Consent in Africa for Adolescents’ Participation in Health Research
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Patient dumping: why are patients disposable?
- Medicine’s Collusion with False Hopes: Rights to try, false hope, and the spine of the profession
- Worried about your privacy? Your genome isn’t the biggest threat.
Tag Archives: medical education
Center Director and Professor Dr. Tom Tomlinson is co-author of an article in the open access e-journal MedEdPublish. The article, “Reframing Professionalism: The Virtuous Professional,” was written by College of Human Medicine faculty members William Wadland, Margaret Thompson, Donna Mulder, … Continue reading
Episode 6 of No Easy Answers in Bioethics is now available! This episode features guests Libby Bogdan-Lovis, Assistant Director of the Center for Ethics and Humanities in the Life Sciences, and Dr. Karen Kelly-Blake, Assistant Professor in the Center for Ethics and the Department … Continue reading