- Our free archive of recorded #bioethics webinars contains lectures on a wide variety of topics from expert speakers: bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 48 minutes ago
- RT @michiganstateu: Check out our paid post on @nytimes. paidpost.nytimes.com/msu/a-new-supe… #SpartansWill 1 hour ago
- Call for Papers for a special @IJFAB issue on "Emerging Technologies: Feminist Perspectives on Neural Technologies,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- You can help support the Center and its mission by making a tax-deductible donation. Visit our website to learn mor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- If you are coming from elsewhere on campus to attend Wednesday's Bioethics Brownbag & Webinar Series event in perso… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do psychiatrists choose not to disclose borderline personality disorder diagnoses with patients?
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Gene Editing: God’s Will or God’s Won’t
- Thorny Questions After a French Clinical Trial Goes Wrong
- Concussion in the NFL: A Case for Shared Decision-Making?
Tag Archives: medical images
On June 14, Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl delivered the Jean Vanier Emerging Scholar Lecture at the Summer Institute on Theology and Disability in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Stahl was awarded this lectureship based on her dissertation work and letters … Continue reading
Episode 7 of No Easy Answers in Bioethics is now available! This episode features guests Devan Stahl, Assistant Professor in the Center for Ethics and Humanities in the Life Sciences and the Department of Pediatrics and Human Development, and Darian Goldin Stahl, … Continue reading
Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl has a new book available from Cascade Books, Imaging and Imagining Illness: Becoming Whole in a Broken Body. Edited by Dr. Stahl with a foreword from Rosemarie Garland-Thomson, the collection of essays draws from the disciplines … Continue reading