- Charlie Gard: An Unnecessary Tragedy? msubioethics.com/2017/08/02/cha… #BioethicsInTheNews 1 hour ago
- The College of Human Medicine is hiring for the position of Center Director. Visit our website for details and to v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- From @HuffPost: Palliative Sedation, An End-of-Life Practice That Is Legal Everywhere ow.ly/ZCaC30kRN31 4 hours ago
- Meet the Center for Ethics faculty, who together possess a wide variety of expertise in bioethics: bioethics.msu.edu/homepage/people 21 hours ago
- The College of Human Medicine is hiring for the position of Center Director. Visit our website for details and to v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Signed Off: Unconsented-To Cesarean Section, A Quarter Century After A.C.
- Worried about your privacy? Your genome isn’t the biggest threat.
- Concussion in the NFL: A Case for Shared Decision-Making?
- At a Crossroads: Medicaid and Health Policy in the U.S.
Tag Archives: medical images
On June 14, Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl delivered the Jean Vanier Emerging Scholar Lecture at the Summer Institute on Theology and Disability in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Stahl was awarded this lectureship based on her dissertation work and letters … Continue reading
Episode 7 of No Easy Answers in Bioethics is now available! This episode features guests Devan Stahl, Assistant Professor in the Center for Ethics and Humanities in the Life Sciences and the Department of Pediatrics and Human Development, and Darian Goldin Stahl, … Continue reading
Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl has a new book available from Cascade Books, Imaging and Imagining Illness: Becoming Whole in a Broken Body. Edited by Dr. Stahl with a foreword from Rosemarie Garland-Thomson, the collection of essays draws from the disciplines … Continue reading