- Interested in publications by Center faculty? Visit our website for a comprehensive list of their most recent artic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- What is bioethics? Visit our website to learn more about specific areas within bioethics, and get connected to a va… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Covert Costs of Racial and Ethnic Concordance in the Medical Workforce bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… #video #meded #research 16 hours ago
- Mass Shootings, Mental Illness and Stigma msubioethics.com/2017/11/16/mas… #BioethicsInTheNews 17 hours ago
- For Survivors of Intimate Partner Violence, Overlooked Brain Injuries Take a Toll ow.ly/UzCr30ls442 via @JAMA_current 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Bioethics for Breakfast: Charlie Gard and Solomon’s Dilemma: What are the limits of parental medical decision making?
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Charlie Gard: An Unnecessary Tragedy?
- CHM Flint endowed professor of public health to cap off Spring Brownbag Series
- Can Big Data and AI Improve End-of-Life Care?
Tag Archives: medical technology
This post is a part of our Bioethics in the News series By Marleen Eijkholt, JD, PhD I love puzzle rooms and detective novels. When medicine looks like a puzzle room, I become fascinated as a non-MD aspiring detective. When that … Continue reading
This post is a part of our Bioethics in the News series By Laura Cabrera, PhD Should we be worried about the use of direct brain stimulation to improve memory? Well, it depends. If we think of people with treatment … Continue reading
Prospects, Promises and Perils of Human Mind-Reading Event Flyer In recent years, several research groups have been able to infer the contents of subjects’ thoughts from fMRI scans. E-commerce sites are tracking customers’ purchases and making ever better predictions about … Continue reading