- Meet the Center for Ethics faculty, who together possess a wide variety of expertise in bioethics: bioethics.msu.edu/homepage/people 17 hours ago
- Expanded Carrier Screening for an Increasingly Diverse Population - bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… #bioethics #genetics #video 18 hours ago
- Doctors’ Fear of Malpractice Causes a Lot of Unnecessary Care - ow.ly/coAa30fpmvU via @Healthline 19 hours ago
- Our faculty are committed to research in a broad range of areas within bioethics. Learn more about current projects: bioethics.msu.edu/homepage/resea… 20 hours ago
- Scientists grow bullish on pig-to-human transplants - ow.ly/UJ8830fpA36 via @sciencemagazine #organtransplants 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Medicine’s Collusion with False Hopes: Rights to try, false hope, and the spine of the profession
- Concussion in the NFL: A Case for Shared Decision-Making?
- Dr. Cabrera presents at two international conferences in June
- Charlie Gard: An Unnecessary Tragedy?
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
Tag Archives: medical workforce
Dr. Kelly-Blake presents at National Association of African American Studies and Affiliates Conference
On February 15-16, Center Assistant Professor Dr. Karen Kelly-Blake attended the National Association of African American Studies (NAAAS) and Affiliates 25th Joint National Conference held in Dallas, Texas. This conference marked the 25th gathering of scholars from across the U.S. … Continue reading
Covert Costs of Racial and Ethnic Concordance in the Medical Workforce Event Flyer Over the past century US medical workforce demographics have shifted. Moving away from a white male dominated profession, there is a welcomed push towards increasing gender, ethnic, … Continue reading