- Are you 18 or older? Have you provided care for a loved one with depression? Dr. Laura Cabrera’s research team woul… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Catch up on the first 14 episodes of our podcast series No Easy Answers in Bioethics, available via @HNetPodcast, A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Comments are open on our latest #BioethicsInTheNews commentary: Resurrection 2030 Style: Reanimating the Brain?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Watch: Therapeutic Privilege in Psychiatry? The Case of Borderline Personality Disorder bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 23 hours ago
- New from Dr. Laura Cabrera and fellow @michiganstateu researchers in @natBME. doi.org/10.1038/s41551… @MSUIQ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Melissa Elafros
Read about Melissa’s work in Zambia: “Student view: Melissa Elafros: At home in Zambia” Melissa is a 2008 graduate of the Bioethics, Humanities, and Society MA program at MSU. Visit bhs.msu.edu for information on the BHS Undergraduate Specialization.