- From @NYTmag: How False Beliefs in Physical Racial Difference Still Live in Medicine Today ow.ly/FIZ830pmdh8 17 hours ago
- Watch: Pain But No Gain: Pain as a Problematic and Useless Concept? bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 18 hours ago
- Our free archive of recorded #bioethics webinars contains lectures on a wide variety of topics from expert speakers: bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 22 hours ago
- The 2019-2020 Bioethics Brownbag & Webinar Series will begin in October with the talk "Spinal Cord Injury: Everythi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- From @PEHealthIT: Should Clinical Trials Account for Social Determinants of Health? ow.ly/WqJL30pmkcU 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Melissa Elafros
Read about Melissa’s work in Zambia: “Student view: Melissa Elafros: At home in Zambia” Melissa is a 2008 graduate of the Bioethics, Humanities, and Society MA program at MSU. Visit bhs.msu.edu for information on the BHS Undergraduate Specialization.