- Meet the Center for Ethics faculty, who together possess a wide variety of expertise in bioethics: bioethics.msu.edu/homepage/people 11 hours ago
- Expanded Carrier Screening for an Increasingly Diverse Population - bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… #bioethics #genetics #video 13 hours ago
- Doctors’ Fear of Malpractice Causes a Lot of Unnecessary Care - ow.ly/coAa30fpmvU via @Healthline 13 hours ago
- Our faculty are committed to research in a broad range of areas within bioethics. Learn more about current projects: bioethics.msu.edu/homepage/resea… 14 hours ago
- Scientists grow bullish on pig-to-human transplants - ow.ly/UJ8830fpA36 via @sciencemagazine #organtransplants 15 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Medicine’s Collusion with False Hopes: Rights to try, false hope, and the spine of the profession
- Concussion in the NFL: A Case for Shared Decision-Making?
- Charlie Gard: An Unnecessary Tragedy?
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Dr. Fleck presents at International Bioethics Retreat in Paris
Tag Archives: Michael Wassenaar
Last week, close to 80 medical residents from different specialties participated in the College of Osteopathic Medicine’s Statewide Campus System Medical Ethics Day. Ethics Day provides training in clinical ethics for osteopathic residents in various specialties from around the state. The morning … Continue reading