- Interested in publications by Center faculty? Visit our website for a comprehensive list of their most recent artic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- What is bioethics? Visit our website to learn more about specific areas within bioethics, and get connected to a va… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Covert Costs of Racial and Ethnic Concordance in the Medical Workforce bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… #video #meded #research 16 hours ago
- Mass Shootings, Mental Illness and Stigma msubioethics.com/2017/11/16/mas… #BioethicsInTheNews 17 hours ago
- For Survivors of Intimate Partner Violence, Overlooked Brain Injuries Take a Toll ow.ly/UzCr30ls442 via @JAMA_current 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Bioethics for Breakfast: Charlie Gard and Solomon’s Dilemma: What are the limits of parental medical decision making?
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Charlie Gard: An Unnecessary Tragedy?
- CHM Flint endowed professor of public health to cap off Spring Brownbag Series
- Can Big Data and AI Improve End-of-Life Care?
Tag Archives: Michigan State University
The Center for Ethics and Humanities in the Life Sciences at Michigan State University is proud to announce the 2018-2019 Bioethics Brownbag & Webinar Series, which features a variety of bioethics topics. The series will begin on September 19, 2018. You … Continue reading
Center Director and Professor Dr. Tom Tomlinson is co-author of an article in the open access e-journal MedEdPublish. The article, “Reframing Professionalism: The Virtuous Professional,” was written by College of Human Medicine faculty members William Wadland, Margaret Thompson, Donna Mulder, … Continue reading
On Friday, March 30, Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl participated in an Interdisciplinary Forum on Humanities in the Health Sciences, presented by the Vice President for Research and Graduate Studies at Michigan State University. The panel consisted of five presenters discussing … Continue reading
This year’s Bioethics Brownbag & Webinar Series resumes in February. You are invited to join us in person or watch live online from anywhere in the world. Information about the spring series is listed below. Please visit our website for more details, … Continue reading
Episode 2 of No Easy Answers in Bioethics is now available! Guests Dr. Henry Barry, Professor in the Department of Family Medicine and Senior Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs and Development in the College of Human Medicine, and Dr. Margaret … Continue reading
The Center for Ethics and Humanities in the Life Sciences at Michigan State University is proud to announce the 2017-2018 Bioethics Brownbag & Webinar Series, featuring a wide variety of bioethics topics. The fall series will begin on September 13, 2017. … Continue reading
This year’s Bioethics Brownbag & Webinar Series will resume on January 18, 2017 with a lecture from Center Assistant Professor Dr. Karen Kelly-Blake and Assistant Director Libby Bogdan-Lovis on “Covert Costs of Racial and Ethnic Concordance in the Medical Workforce.” Each … Continue reading