- The College of Human Medicine is hiring for the position of Center Director. Visit our website for details and to v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Doctors, Technology Puzzles, and the Clinical Ethicist Detective msubioethics.com/2018/05/17/doc… #BioethicsInTheNews 13 hours ago
- In 2010, @HallRender invited the Center for Ethics to partner on a bioethics seminar series. Learn more about our B… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- From @BeckersHR: How end-of-life documents create dilemmas in the ER: 6 insights ow.ly/CiPj30lp8m4 16 hours ago
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics event, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Dr. Cabrera and co-authors published in 'European Journal of Neurosurgery'
- Precision Medicine/Ambiguous Ethics?
- What are key ethical concerns surrounding the use of psychiatric deep brain stimulation?
- Dr. Stahl attends Galveston Brain Injury Conference
Tag Archives: Michigan
John Goddeeris, PhD, and Michael Herbert presented at the Bioethics for Breakfast event on May 10, 2018, offering perspective and insight on the topic, “Health Care Consolidations: Good News, Bad News, Fake News?” Leonard Fleck, PhD, moderated this session. At the … Continue reading
Adrianne Haggins, MD, presented at the Bioethics for Breakfast event on February 8, 2018, offering perspective and insight on the topic, “Medicaid Work Requirements: Blood, Sweat and Tears Too?” Leonard Fleck, PhD, moderated this session. The Trump administration has proposed giving … Continue reading
What’s the point of Michigan’s vaccine waiver education requirement? Event Flyer Since 2015, Michigan parents have had to attend education sessions at public health offices if they want their unvaccinated or under-vaccinated children to attend school or daycare. This policy … Continue reading
Episode 3 of No Easy Answers in Bioethics is now available! Guest Dr. Leonard Fleck, Professor in the Center for Ethics and Humanities in the Life Sciences and the Department of Philosophy, sits down with producer Liz McDaniel to discuss his involvement in … Continue reading
Forrest Pasanski, JD, and Steven Roskos, MD, presented at the Bioethics for Breakfast event on April 20, 2017, offering perspective and insight on the topic, “Treating Pain Without Feeding Addiction: Is There a Goldilocks Solution?” In August 2016 the Michigan Department … Continue reading
Matthew M. Davis, MD, MAPP and Leonard Fleck, PhD, presented at Thursday morning’s Bioethics for Breakfast event, offering opposing views on the topic, “Fear and Loathing: Ethical and Effective State Responses to Ebola.” In the early days of the AIDS virus, … Continue reading
Deborah Fisch, JD, and Nancy Herta, MD, presented at Thursday morning’s Bioethics for Breakfast event, offering opposing views on the topic, “Mother, Midwife, Doctor, State: What to Do About Place of Birth?” The topic of childbirth has recaptured national attention, with … Continue reading