- We offer a range of clinical ethics services to assist health care organizations in delivering ethically sound care… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- The Bioethics Minor is open to undergraduates at @michiganstateu. The program is administered by @lymanbriggs, but… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Informed Consent in Africa for Adolescents’ Participation in Health Research msubioethics.com/2018/06/14/inf…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Organ Donation Models: Eijkholt and Fleck - Episode 8 bioethics.msu.edu/podcasts/95-po… #NoEasyAnswers #podcast https://t.co/pRgHjQDfSP 13 hours ago
- New in 'Qualitative Health Research' from Dr. Tomlinson's #biobank research team: Biobanks and the Moral Concerns o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Informed Consent in Africa for Adolescents’ Participation in Health Research
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Patient dumping: why are patients disposable?
- Medicine’s Collusion with False Hopes: Rights to try, false hope, and the spine of the profession
- Worried about your privacy? Your genome isn’t the biggest threat.
Tag Archives: nursing
On April 30, Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl gave a plenary address at the State of Wisconsin Association of Neonatal Nurses Annual Education Conference, titled “Palliative Care and End of Life Ethics in the NICU.” Using case studies, she … Continue reading
Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl recently traveled to Rhode Island to present at the National Association of Neonatal Nurses’ (NANN) Advanced Practice Summit, held on October 11. Dr. Stahl delivered the event’s keynote address, speaking on “Caring for Infants … Continue reading