- Meet the Center for Ethics faculty, who together possess a wide variety of expertise in bioethics: bioethics.msu.edu/homepage/people 17 hours ago
- Expanded Carrier Screening for an Increasingly Diverse Population - bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… #bioethics #genetics #video 18 hours ago
- Doctors’ Fear of Malpractice Causes a Lot of Unnecessary Care - ow.ly/coAa30fpmvU via @Healthline 19 hours ago
- Our faculty are committed to research in a broad range of areas within bioethics. Learn more about current projects: bioethics.msu.edu/homepage/resea… 20 hours ago
- Scientists grow bullish on pig-to-human transplants - ow.ly/UJ8830fpA36 via @sciencemagazine #organtransplants 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Medicine’s Collusion with False Hopes: Rights to try, false hope, and the spine of the profession
- Concussion in the NFL: A Case for Shared Decision-Making?
- Dr. Cabrera presents at two international conferences in June
- Charlie Gard: An Unnecessary Tragedy?
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
Tag Archives: organ donation
Center Assistant Professor Dr. Marleen Eijkholt is the co-author of an article in the April 2017 issue of the Journal of Emergency Medicine. The article, “Enabling Donation after Cardiac Death in the Emergency Department: Overcoming Clinical, Legal, and Ethical Concerns,” … Continue reading
Center Assistant Professor Monir Moniruzzaman, PhD, has a new article in the October issue of the American Journal of Bioethics. Read “Regulated Organ Market: Reality Versus Rhetoric” here (a subscription may be required to view this article).
This post is a part of our Bioethics in the News series. For more information, click here. By Hannah Giunta Earlier this month, the United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS) announced it would hold a public hearing regarding concerns about disparities in … Continue reading