- Meet the Center for Ethics faculty, who together possess a wide variety of expertise in bioethics: bioethics.msu.edu/homepage/people 7 hours ago
- Expanded Carrier Screening for an Increasingly Diverse Population - bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… #bioethics #genetics #video 9 hours ago
- Doctors’ Fear of Malpractice Causes a Lot of Unnecessary Care - ow.ly/coAa30fpmvU via @Healthline 9 hours ago
- Our faculty are committed to research in a broad range of areas within bioethics. Learn more about current projects: bioethics.msu.edu/homepage/resea… 10 hours ago
- Scientists grow bullish on pig-to-human transplants - ow.ly/UJ8830fpA36 via @sciencemagazine #organtransplants 11 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Medicine’s Collusion with False Hopes: Rights to try, false hope, and the spine of the profession
- Concussion in the NFL: A Case for Shared Decision-Making?
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Charlie Gard: An Unnecessary Tragedy?
- Dr. Cabrera presents at two international conferences in June
Tag Archives: Parkinson’s
Center Assistant Professor Dr. Marleen Eijkholt and Assistant Professor Dr. Laura Cabrera are co-authors of a new article in Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface. The article, “Shaking Up the Debate: Ensuring the Ethical Use of DBS Intervention Criteria for Mid-Stage … Continue reading