- We offer a range of clinical ethics services to assist health care organizations in delivering ethically sound care… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- The Bioethics Minor is open to undergraduates at @michiganstateu. The program is administered by @lymanbriggs, but… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Informed Consent in Africa for Adolescents’ Participation in Health Research msubioethics.com/2018/06/14/inf…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Organ Donation Models: Eijkholt and Fleck - Episode 8 bioethics.msu.edu/podcasts/95-po… #NoEasyAnswers #podcast https://t.co/pRgHjQDfSP 13 hours ago
- New in 'Qualitative Health Research' from Dr. Tomlinson's #biobank research team: Biobanks and the Moral Concerns o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Informed Consent in Africa for Adolescents’ Participation in Health Research
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Patient dumping: why are patients disposable?
- Medicine’s Collusion with False Hopes: Rights to try, false hope, and the spine of the profession
- Worried about your privacy? Your genome isn’t the biggest threat.
Tag Archives: patient advocacy
Abraham Verghese, M.D., renowned physician, best-selling author and professor at Stanford University, has earned accolades in and out of the medical community for his advocacy on behalf of patients. He is widely regarded as having influenced the way modern medical … Continue reading