- Biohacking: How a DIY Approach to Biology Can Shape Our Future msubioethics.com/2019/10/31/bio… #BioethicsInTheNews 8 hours ago
- RT @medpagetoday: One hour until our Facebook live discussion with @DrDGrossman about ectopic pregnancy, abortion law, and the danger of po… 9 hours ago
- Social Determinants of Health in Medical Education: Ajegba, Bogdan-Lovis, and Kelly-Blake - Episode 18… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- “Ask your doctor” – or just check Instagram? msubioethics.com/2018/08/23/cel… #BioethicsInTheNews 12 hours ago
- From @ClinicalLeader1: Shared Decision Making and Its Impact On Clinical Trial Consideration ow.ly/VZSy30q0gCc 15 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Bioethics for Breakfast: Our Sick Health Care System: What’s the Differential Diagnosis?
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Three Cheers for the DNR Tattoo
- Recognizing Menstrual Supplies as Basic Health Necessities: The Bioethics of #FreePeriods
- Signed Off: Unconsented-To Cesarean Section, A Quarter Century After A.C.
Tag Archives: pediatrics
On September 14, Center Professor and Acting Director Dr. Leonard Fleck and Dr. Kenneth Pituch, MD, ran an ethics workshop at the Michigan Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics (MIAAP) 68th Annual Conference. The workshop, “Ethical Challenges in the … Continue reading
This post is a part of our Bioethics in the News series By Devan Stahl, PhD On August 2, 2018, Seth Welch called 911 after finding his 10-month-old daughter, Mary Anne Welch, unresponsive in her crib. Mary was pronounced dead at … Continue reading
On April 30, Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl gave a plenary address at the State of Wisconsin Association of Neonatal Nurses Annual Education Conference, titled “Palliative Care and End of Life Ethics in the NICU.” Using case studies, she … Continue reading
Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl recently traveled to Rhode Island to present at the National Association of Neonatal Nurses’ (NANN) Advanced Practice Summit, held on October 11. Dr. Stahl delivered the event’s keynote address, speaking on “Caring for Infants … Continue reading
Center Professor Dr. Leonard Fleck recently gave a keynote address at the 2017 Pediatric Bioethics Day at Norton Children’s Hospital in Louisville, KY, held on September 20. Titled “Just Caring: Health Reform, Cost Control, and the Fate of Children with … Continue reading
Bioethics for Breakfast: Charlie Gard and Solomon’s Dilemma: What are the limits of parental medical decision making?
Honorable Laura Baird, JD, and Marleen Eijkholt, JD, PhD, presented at the Bioethics for Breakfast event on September 28, 2017, offering perspective and insight on the topic, “Charlie Gard and Solomon’s Dilemma: What are the limits of parental medical decision making?” … Continue reading