- From @JAMA_current: Silent Space ow.ly/Q94Y30lSVDL 6 hours ago
- Join us now at msubioethics.clickwebinar.com/brownbag #webinar #livestream #bioethics #psychiatry #mentalhealth https://t.co/untCy1ZQMe 8 hours ago
- Today's Bioethics Brownbag & Webinar Series event on "Therapeutic Privilege in Psychiatry? The Case of Borderline P… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Today from 12-1 pm ET: "Therapeutic Privilege in Psychiatry? The Case of Borderline Personality Disorder." Join the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Mass Shootings, Mental Illness and Stigma msubioethics.com/2017/11/16/mas… #BioethicsInTheNews 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do psychiatrists choose not to disclose borderline personality disorder diagnoses with patients?
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Dr. Cabrera an expert panelist at international neurotechnology event
- Charlie Gard: An Unnecessary Tragedy?
- Concussion in the NFL: A Case for Shared Decision-Making?
Tag Archives: pharmaceutical industry
Center Assistant Professor Dr. Laura Cabrera and co-authors Hayden M. K. Boyce, MD, Rachel McKenzie, and Robyn Bluhm, PhD, have an article in the August 2018 issue of Neurosurgical Focus. “Conflicts of interest and industry professional relationships in psychiatric neurosurgery: a … Continue reading
This post is a part of our Bioethics in the News series By Leonard M. Fleck, PhD Some recent headlines worth noting: “U.S. Prescription Drug Costs Are a Crime,” “Americans Say They are Suffering as Drug Costs Continue to Rise,” “When … Continue reading
Center Professor Dr. Len Fleck presented at the 20th Annual Michigan State Medical Society Conference on Bioethics, held on November 12, 2016 in Ann Arbor. The theme of the conference was “Ethical Issues in the Pharmaceutical Industry: Current Controversies and … Continue reading
Center Assistant Professor Dr. Laura Cabrera is the Team Leader on the project “Psychiatric Interventions: Values and Public Attitudes,” funded by the Michigan State University group Science and Society at State (S3). Dr. Cabrera’s team members are Dr. Robyn Bluhm … Continue reading