Top Posts & Pages
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Should we trust giant tech companies and entrepreneurs with reading our brains?
- Join us for the upcoming Bioethics Brownbag & Webinar Series lecture with Karen Kelly-Blake
- Can brain scans spot criminal intent?
- Exploring life with a spinal cord injury
Tag Archives: pharmaceutical industry
Center Assistant Professor Dr. Laura Cabrera is the Team Leader on the project “Psychiatric Interventions: Values and Public Attitudes,” funded by the Michigan State University group Science and Society at State (S3). Dr. Cabrera’s team members are Dr. Robyn Bluhm … Continue reading