- Announcing the Spring 2018 Bioethics Brownbag & Webinar Series msubioethics.com/2018/01/15/spr… 8 hours ago
- We offer a range of clinical ethics services to assist health care organizations in delivering ethically sound care: bioethics.msu.edu/professional-s… 9 hours ago
- Medical personnel's ethical challenges in military war zones ow.ly/kTgB30hN5xV via @NewsMedical 11 hours ago
- In this recorded webinar, Dr. Christian Vercler (@halstedjr) looks at the different ethical frameworks that support… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- In our latest #BioethicsInTheNews commentary, Dr. Tomlinson puts up "Three Cheers for the DNR Tattoo." Comments are… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Concussion in the NFL: A Case for Shared Decision-Making?
- Mass Shootings, Mental Illness and Stigma
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- How do we explain to patients what genetic test results might mean for their baby when they have only been validated in other populations?
- Vaccination, Free Riders, and Family Autonomy
Tag Archives: pharmacology
Episode 5 of No Easy Answers in Bioethics is now available! This episode features guests Dr. Laura Cabrera, Assistant Professor in the Center for Ethics and Humanities in the Life Sciences and the Department of Translational Science & Molecular Medicine, Dr. Robyn Bluhm, Associate Professor … Continue reading
Center Assistant Professor Dr. Laura Cabrera is the Team Leader on the project “Psychiatric Interventions: Values and Public Attitudes,” funded by the Michigan State University group Science and Society at State (S3). Dr. Cabrera’s team members are Dr. Robyn Bluhm … Continue reading