Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Ketamine for Depression: Research versus Marketing
- Three Cheers for the DNR Tattoo
- Recognizing Menstrual Supplies as Basic Health Necessities: The Bioethics of #FreePeriods
- Bioethics for Breakfast: ACOs: Are They New or Just HMOs in Sheep's Clothing?
Tag Archives: presentation
On January 4, Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl gave a presentation at the Society for Christian Ethics annual meeting in Louisville, KY titled “The Prophetic Challenge of Disability Art.” For persons with chronic illness and disability, medical images can … Continue reading
Center Professor Len Fleck, PhD, was a keynote speaker at the Great Lakes Biorepository Research Network (GLBRN) Annual Scientific Meeting, held at Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak Campus on November 3. The title of Dr. Fleck’s presentation was “Precision Medicine, Ethical Ambiguity,” … Continue reading
On April 21, 2016, Laura Cabrera, PhD, presented at Memorial Healthcare’s Ethics and Technology of Human Gene Modification conference in Owosso, MI. Dr. Cabrera’s keynote presentation, “The ethics of human gene modification,” discussed various ethical concerns underlying human gene modification, in particular those … Continue reading