- The College of Human Medicine is hiring for the position of Center Director. Visit our website for details and to v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Doctors, Technology Puzzles, and the Clinical Ethicist Detective msubioethics.com/2018/05/17/doc… #BioethicsInTheNews 13 hours ago
- In 2010, @HallRender invited the Center for Ethics to partner on a bioethics seminar series. Learn more about our B… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- From @BeckersHR: How end-of-life documents create dilemmas in the ER: 6 insights ow.ly/CiPj30lp8m4 17 hours ago
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics event, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Dr. Cabrera and co-authors published in 'European Journal of Neurosurgery'
- Precision Medicine/Ambiguous Ethics?
- What are key ethical concerns surrounding the use of psychiatric deep brain stimulation?
- Dr. Stahl attends Galveston Brain Injury Conference
Tag Archives: publication
Center Professor Dr. Leonard Fleck has a new article in the January 2018 issue of Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics. The article, “First Come, First Served in the Intensive Care Unit: Always?,” was written by Dr. Fleck and Timothy F. … Continue reading
Center Assistant Professor Dr. Laura Cabrera is co-author of a new open peer commentary in the September issue of The American Journal of Bioethics. The article, “Environmental Neuroethics: Bridging Environmental Ethics and Mental Health,” was written by Adam J. Shriver (University … Continue reading
Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl and Center Director Dr. Tom Tomlinson are the co-authors of a new article in Nature Reviews Clinical Oncology, titled “Is there a right not to know?” Published online on April 4, the article addresses … Continue reading
Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl has a new book review published in NanoEthics, titled “Building Better Humans? Refocusing the Debate on Transhumanism.” Building Better Humans? Refocusing the Debate on Transhumanism [Hava Tirosh-Samuelson and Kenneth L. Mossman (eds) 2012 (Peter Lang, … Continue reading
Center Assistant Professor Dr. Karen Kelly-Blake is a co-author of an article in the April 2017 issue of the American Journal of Preventive Medicine. The article, “Correlates of Patient Intent and Preference on Colorectal Cancer Screening,” is co-authored by Masahito Jimbo, … Continue reading
An ethics case by Center Professor Dr. Leonard Fleck and co-author Marion Danis, MD, was published in the February 2017 issue of the AMA Journal of Ethics. Their commentary is titled “How Should Therapeutic Decisions about Expensive Drugs Be Made in … Continue reading