- Our free archive of recorded #bioethics webinars contains lectures on a wide variety of topics from expert speakers: bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 51 minutes ago
- RT @michiganstateu: Check out our paid post on @nytimes. paidpost.nytimes.com/msu/a-new-supe… #SpartansWill 1 hour ago
- Call for Papers for a special @IJFAB issue on "Emerging Technologies: Feminist Perspectives on Neural Technologies,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- You can help support the Center and its mission by making a tax-deductible donation. Visit our website to learn mor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- If you are coming from elsewhere on campus to attend Wednesday's Bioethics Brownbag & Webinar Series event in perso… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do psychiatrists choose not to disclose borderline personality disorder diagnoses with patients?
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Gene Editing: God’s Will or God’s Won’t
- Thorny Questions After a French Clinical Trial Goes Wrong
- Concussion in the NFL: A Case for Shared Decision-Making?
Tag Archives: radio
Dr. Tom Tomlinson, who is a co-presenter at an upcoming symposium presented by the Michigan State University College of Law Journal of Medicine and Law, spoke with David Moore on WGVU Public Radio about whether dying adolescents should be able to make their own end-of-life … Continue reading
Dr. Leonard Fleck was featured on a segment of Stateside with Cynthia Canty on Michigan Radio that aired February 4, 2014. Dr. Fleck discussed the cost of health care in America. Listen to the full interview at MichiganRadio.org: Can we get the best … Continue reading