- RT @AmerMedicalAssn: We object strongly to the administration’s plan to withhold federal family planning funding from @PPFA and others. Gag… 35 minutes ago
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics event, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailing… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- What kinds of organ donation models exist around the world, and how effective are those models? Learn more in… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- Dr. Cabrera presents on neuroenhancement at Mexico City event msubioethics.com/2018/05/24/cab… 19 hours ago
- Subscribing to Your Patients — Reimagining the Future of Electronic Health Records ow.ly/dihY30kapcg via @NEJM 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Shared Decision Making Month
Center Professor Emerita Margaret Holmes-Rovner has been recognized by the Informed Medical Decisions Foundation as one of 25 Shared Decision Making Champions. Click the link to view the slideshow that describes the contributions to shared decision making made by each individual.