- Meet the Center for Ethics faculty, who together possess a wide variety of expertise in bioethics: bioethics.msu.edu/homepage/people 17 hours ago
- Expanded Carrier Screening for an Increasingly Diverse Population - bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… #bioethics #genetics #video 18 hours ago
- Doctors’ Fear of Malpractice Causes a Lot of Unnecessary Care - ow.ly/coAa30fpmvU via @Healthline 19 hours ago
- Our faculty are committed to research in a broad range of areas within bioethics. Learn more about current projects: bioethics.msu.edu/homepage/resea… 20 hours ago
- Scientists grow bullish on pig-to-human transplants - ow.ly/UJ8830fpA36 via @sciencemagazine #organtransplants 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Medicine’s Collusion with False Hopes: Rights to try, false hope, and the spine of the profession
- Concussion in the NFL: A Case for Shared Decision-Making?
- Dr. Cabrera presents at two international conferences in June
- Charlie Gard: An Unnecessary Tragedy?
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
Tag Archives: social justice
Center Assistant Professor Dr. Laura Cabrera has a new article in the open-access journal Frontiers in Sociology, titled “Reframing human enhancement: a population health perspective.” The article is part of the research topic ELSI in Human Enhancement—ELSI stands for “ethical, legal and … Continue reading →
The planned lecture by Dr. Sandra Harding has been cancelled. Please note that we have scheduled a new lecture in its place: Fear of the animal Other: a perspective on alterity for the medical humanities Monica List is a doctoral … Continue reading →