- From @umichmedicine: Who Has a Right to Ask if You’re Vaccinated? healthblog.uofmhealth.org/wellness-preve… 6 hours ago
- Video: Maternity Care Deserts in Rural Michigan bioethics.msu.edu/public-seminar… https://t.co/mdIK6Y93bj 9 hours ago
- RT @CityofEL: Through Friday, May 7, no appointment is needed at the @InghamHealth's drive-thru COVID-19 vaccination clinic at the MSU Pavi… 13 hours ago
- This week we officially announced our name change: Center for Bioethics and Social Justice. Visit our blog to read… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- If Whole Genome Sequencing is So Cheap and Quick, Why Shouldn’t Everyone Have It Done? #BioethicsInTheNews… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Human Microchip Implantation: A Bridge Too Far?
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Center for Bioethics and Social Justice: new name, mission, and leadership
- If Whole Genome Sequencing is So Cheap and Quick, Why Shouldn't Everyone Have It Done?
- Gene Editing: God’s Will or God’s Won’t
Tag Archives: Stephanie Mackenzie
No Easy Answers in Bioethics Episode 16 What kinds of challenges currently exist within precision medicine? This episode focuses specifically on targeted cancer therapies, featuring a discussion between Center Professor and Acting Director Dr. Len Fleck and College of Osteopathic Medicine student … Continue reading