- RT @MSUnews: .@DrDebFurrHolden, associate dean for Public Health Integration at @michiganstateu, answers questions about resuming the Johns… 2 days ago
- From @umichmedicine: Who Has a Right to Ask if You’re Vaccinated? healthblog.uofmhealth.org/wellness-preve… 3 days ago
- Video: Maternity Care Deserts in Rural Michigan bioethics.msu.edu/public-seminar… https://t.co/mdIK6Y93bj 3 days ago
- RT @CityofEL: Through Friday, May 7, no appointment is needed at the @InghamHealth's drive-thru COVID-19 vaccination clinic at the MSU Pavi… 3 days ago
- This week we officially announced our name change: Center for Bioethics and Social Justice. Visit our blog to read… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Human Microchip Implantation: A Bridge Too Far?
- If Whole Genome Sequencing is So Cheap and Quick, Why Shouldn't Everyone Have It Done?
- Gene Editing: God’s Will or God’s Won’t
- Recognizing Menstrual Supplies as Basic Health Necessities: The Bioethics of #FreePeriods
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
Tag Archives: World View Lecture Series
On February 29, 2016, Center for Ethics Professor Dr. Leonard Fleck served as the moderator for a World View Lecture Series presentation given by Dr. Elisabeth Rosenthal, a very well respected journalist who has been with the New York Times … Continue reading
Abraham Verghese, M.D., renowned physician, best-selling author and professor at Stanford University, has earned accolades in and out of the medical community for his advocacy on behalf of patients. He is widely regarded as having influenced the way modern medical … Continue reading